offset chart for EBVT

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Mon, 06 May 2002 17:58:35 +0000

Tom Sivak wrote:
I copied an offset chart for EBVT posted some time ago and have been using
it happily with RCT for about a year

<snip>

That's a hint that it's a pretty nice temperament!

But really,  there are, I think 3 or 4 published offset numbers based on
what's been written about the EBVT.  I posted the numbers you have based on
some of Mr. Bremmers early posts listing SAT numbers from his temperament
tunings. Things may have changed since then, it's been somewhat of a moving
target on this list for some time.

Ron Koval