Jenn-you-whine Steinway parts

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 12 May 2002 11:39:45 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/2002 11:27:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net writes:

> Subj:Re: Jenn-you-whine Steinway parts
> Date:5/11/2002 11:27:28 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:davidlovepianos@earthlink.net">davidlovepianos@earthlink.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>                    David

                     Well said. I just put in a set O stwy hammers on an L .
They'll require very little juice or needling. Plenty of fat tone from the
get go. As to the consistency I can't comment but will see. There wippens fit
every stwy ever made without regulation gymnastics as with some other parts.
I typically use Ronsens as well