Paul McNulty

Albertien de Pater a10pater@xs4all.nl
Sun, 12 May 2002 17:34:07 +0200

Hello Bradley Snook

Sorry for the late response, but it took me some time to get the answer.
Paul McNulty is an american forte piano builder who used to live here in
Holland, I think in Amsterdam. A couple of years ago he moved to Tsjechie,
to live and work over there. A friend of mine goes there once or twice a
year to work there also. He told me Paul McNulty tuned the piano himself,
he always tunes this piano for Ronald Brautigam when a cd is recorded. He
uses "valotti" of 1790 a=430hz.
I hope this is helping you. If you want to contact him personally, or if
you have more questions, please write to me privately, and I give you the
email address of my friend who knows him very well.

Kind regards,
Albertine de Pater
Amsterdam