WARNING: YOU WERE SENT A VIRUS

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Tue, 14 May 2002 22:18:45 +0200

Avery, a couple days ago I posted a link to a complete definition of the Klez
virus and how it works, what it does. More then likely the fellow  CLAYHOWELL,
doesnt even know he's been hit, and certainly doesnt have any idea that the
virus is being sent out hiding behind his (and about 50 billon other peoples)
addresses.

You are lucky that you have a service provider that runs some scanning for you,
but I would keep up your guard anyways.

You should read about this virus... its really a nasty one. People who are
infected can expect a nasty suprise on certain days of the month depending on
which variant they have. I know 6 people so far who have had to completely start
over... format the hardisk and reload everything. Nasty nasty stuff.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.