Genck Tool Case

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 22:10:53 -0700 (PDT)

I carry my ETD, wrapped in a towl, in a crummy
looking, $6 tool box on the passenger's  side floor
pan.  It is FAR less inviting to thieves than an
expensive aluminum case, and the towell, as padding,
can be thrown in the wash when it gets soiled from the
disgusting conditions often found in my customers'
pianos, homes and mouths ( I once became violently ill
from the breath of a proud owner of a new Petrof. Was
actually hospitalized a fgew days after she breathed
on me). What gets into the fancy foam or velour lining
of expensive cases STAYS there, and gets transferred
to the nice clean pianos of our more civilized
clients, which I find unnaceptable. I also ask the
customer to clean the keys BEFORE I arrive. If they
don't like it, so what. I feel no need to contaminate
my $1,500 gadget with sludge from their kids' fingers.
( The lesson in being civilized is free of charge.)
     Thump