Qristmas & Chuestions

Jon Ralinovsky ralinoj@muohio.edu
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:04:07 -0400

Alan,
Check out the archives on Chickering grands.  The pinblock design can
be unique (possibly four sections with a double flange) - be careful
what you get into.  The piano needs a new block, period.  If you have
to send it to St. Louis, so be it.  Check out Abel, Renner, and
Tokiwa for parts that will work.  If you're into repeating the design
of brass flanges, contact Michael Wathen - he did this on a piano he
owned.  For dampers, check out the Tokiwa pre-cut sets or the
Japanese damper felt from Pianotek.  Good luck!

Respectfully,
Jon

--
Jon Ralinovsky