Metal Source

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 21:42:37 -0400

FYI: I have purchased metal from a place called "Metal Supermarkets" several times for boat stuff, bike racks, drill press rails, and several other things in my shop (jigs, benches, etc.). They have just about any material, shape or size you might need, and you can buy just a foot of metal if you need. Prices are very reasonable. They will cut stuff to size. They are a nationwide chain. I generally hate chain businesses, but I have never found such a great metal source. Anyway, just for what it's worth!

 http://www.metalsupermarkets.com/

Terry Farrell