Laying Down on the Job

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:58:55 -0700

At 12:21 PM 10/2/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Okay, okay. Youse guys has convinced me good.
>
>Alan Barnard
>Calling Schaff from Salem, MO

Glad to hear it. And I'd advise getting the moving
straps, to run around the back posts and hold them
to the tilter, since the little clamps supplied often
slip. Of course, Schaff may have better ones -- this
was a tilter from Tuners Supply, of blessed memory.

And while you're at it, it wouldn't hurt to practice
at home with your own upright a time or two, so you
feel confident and have some of the wrinkles worked
out before you start slinging around your customer's
piano.

Just my take on it ...

Susanworrywart