Laying Down on the Job

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 15:17:53 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Nossaman
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 10:44 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: RE: Laying Down on the Job

>              You don t tune with a socket wrench do you.

Well, yes, at least a crude version. It's called a tuning hammer

	Group,
	  As we've strayed from the original thread with my "socket"
reference I will digress further.
	When is the last time anyone has "hammered" something with their
Rosewood coco bolo inlaid titanium Lever.
I vote for a nomenclature moratorium on the name "tuning hammer" and
encourage  the use of "tuning lever"
	Cheerfully,Your devoted friend and colleague,
	Thomas Henry Driscoll  RPT