Hammer resurfacing and electric shavers

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:11:26 -0700

If you think this idea is crazy, you should try working in this city!  =
Talk
about a  "day in the life"!  Five people were shot and killed by sniper =
fire
today in the neighborhood I was working! ..and the sniper is still at =
large.
It was also the neighborhood I lived as a teenager.  And to think, =
within
the last 24 hours, I was informed that my second grandchild is on the =
way!
Enough for one day.

Carol Beigel

        Carol, what city are you referring to.  Sounds like Bosnia to =
me.=20