how long until good sound

Sat, 05 Oct 2002 00:41:07 +0200

I suppose this would depend in no small degree to the climatic conditions the instrument ends up in, and also on the kind of play and service it gets. Perhaps also depends on
the kind of soundboard contruction... i.e. compression visa vi rib crowned.

Certainly there is a significant time window involved tho. All things being optimal.... 1 - 3 years perhaps.

RicB