how long until good sound

Sat, 05 Oct 2002 09:33:34 +0200

Hi Dale

I am not sure how magical or cosmic this all is. No doubt
the physicists will come up with good and complete
explanations one day for all that they quite obviously
cannot explain today. But that they can not explain all yet
does not mean there is no explanation. You are right tho
IMHO, there is an interesting process going on during those
first years.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne