Baldwin caster socket question

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:52:51 -0700 (PDT)

Amen to this! I used a LOT of those double wheel,
rubber, ball bearing casters on uprights. But I used a
FAT masonry bit (BFMB?) instead of a speedbore, as I
think its easier to control while drilling in an
already present hole ( the old caster socket ).  I
sure hope Schaff keeps selling these!!!
    Thump