Baldwin caster socket question

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 06 Oct 2002 15:50:16 -0500

Hi Gordon,
                   A trick to boring those holes, that are already
there.  Take a piece of 1" thick piece of scrap board.  Drill a hole right
through it with a Forsner or Spur bit. Centre and  tack the board over the
hole with a couple of nails. Now you have a perfect guide for the Forsner
bit to redrill the old hole.  This make the drill easy and safe to control.
Save the template for the next job, you will have the job done in no
time.  We have a selection of templates in the shop, hanging on a nail
waiting for use. <G>
Regards Roger