Boobs on list

Sun, 6 Oct 2002 17:46:22 -0700

Shhhhh.  I think it was an oops so lets not draw any more attention to =
it.  But I'm glad to see that JP and RB aren't all work and no play.

anonymous
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: October 06, 2002 1:12 PM
  Subject: Boobs on list

              =20
                Jon, Richard etc.
              I thought the web site posted under action leverage the =
other day was over the top. I really don't think web sites bordering on =
porno peep shows are appropriate content for this list (or any). Was =
this intentional? or an oops.
     As a Man I have plenty of challenges as to what I think and view =
coming at me from the world .I don't need it here too.
               Regards>>>Dale Erwin=20