Boobs on list

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 23:57:21 -0400

At 5:46 PM -0700 10/6/02, David Love wrote:
>Shhhhh.  I think it was an oops so lets not draw any more attention
>to it.  But I'm glad to see that JP and RB aren't all work and no
>play.

We've got plenty more serious matters to discuss, such as how Mankind
could be free of this moral depravity if the temperaments its pianos
were tuned in were those which could unlock the full emotional power
of the music played thereon.

Amen.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"How could I not question Our Creator for putting this human
obscenity into the presence of such a divine creature"
     ...........John Goodman, the torn police detective in "One Night
at McCool's"