Boobs on list OT

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:31:59 +0200

WHile I believe that the current key dip may be used to determine the
eventual relation between the two, the current assessment :

2cts + 2cts , = Toto's leverage.

May be not really taken literally, as for the feet of the tuning
hammer to be pound in shape using clear lacquer on the tops of the
hits, the real sound is getting out of the case, lid open or not.

Apologies to our sisters technicians, only dirty old smocks on that
list !.

No fun, but the link was self evident
http://www.mikesoffice.org/boobs.swf

After all we are not obliged to click on it

Isaac O