"Dull Screwdriver"!

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:10:52 -0700

What else would you open a can of paint with?  I mean I know they have these
funky prying things you can buy, but then again how many paint cans do I
open in a year?  I've got tons of old junky screw drivers that I use for a
variety of tasks, not excluding poking holes in things and pulling up weeds.
Okay- granted that's not what screw drivers were invented for but what else
am I going to do with a drawer full of old beat up pitted and rusty
mismatched screw drivers?

Incidentally, I've been using a screw driver to set strings to the bridges
for years.  They work great for the job if:  1. you don't beat on it to the
point that you break or dent the string, (a bump with your palm is
suffecient), and 2. you use one with a proper edge, (as apposed to to one
that has been improperly shaped on a grinder).

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV