"Dull Screwdriver"!

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:53:42 +0200

Punching is not the real word probably, a very soft rap with the
handle of your screwdriver on a brass rod in front of the bridge pins.

Or more probably a little tap on the pin itself, but I dont like to
drive them pins in the bridge, it is probably bad for the structure .
If the cap may be changed, or the pins changed and treated with epoxy,
it may be better not to use them as if it was nails.

Is not it ?

RRRRegards.

Isaac O.