Dull Screwdriver! Reprise

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 19:40:35 -0700

Well now, there, then. You've all gotten a great deal of mileage out of this
thread. And, as usual, the subject has gone several directions. (This is a
good thing<G>) However, several of you have mentioned that screwdrivers wear
out and all they are good for is pry bars, etc. None of you have asked the
obvious question, which I assume you don't do, and that is: How do you
sharpen a screwdriver. As an aside, I'm still using the same screwdrivers I
purchased, inherited & found over the past 30+ years. They are not worn out!
If there are those of you, who do know how to sharpen a screwdriver, then
jump right in here.<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)