Antares and virusses? me???

antares antares@euronet.nl
Tue, 08 Oct 2002 15:56:15 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

I have a Macintosh computer which means that this new virus does not affect
me. In order to find out what to do if and when I get contaminated e-mails,
I surfed to Norton and found that the only I can do is watch out for mails
ending on .exe and throw them away. As this virus does not affect Apple
computers there is no anti-virus for Mac users.
I am very sorry if my computer has unknowingly (to me) become a medium for
criminal e-mail activity but I simply can't help it.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,

Amsterdam, Holland