Strange Mail Delivery, Was: More EBVT Data

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:14:07 -0400

At 8:34 AM -0500 10/8/02, Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:
>It is probably one of those virii that is doing it. Someone's
>computer has it and is generating the spurious posts.
>Another example of why it is imperative to keep your virus
>protection up to date.

My virus protection being for the mac OS breezed right over this PC
virus. (Different genetic code, different immune system.) So I had no
explanation the reappearance of this 3-week-old post until Hazen
piped up..

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"If we see you SMOKING we will assume that you are on fire and will
take appropriate measures"
     ...........Sign in a Music Dept. Hallway