need help on an appraisal

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 06:49:47 -0400

Gordon,

I can hardly be considered an expert on appraising, but I decided that any
appraising I do would include two figures.  One would be the value of the piano
as is.  The other would be the current cost to replace the piano with an
identical or similar new one.  Then the client will have all the information
needed, whatever the purpose for requesting it.

Regards,
Clyde