Dull Screwdriver! Reprise (w/o attachment)

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 11:51:54 -0700

At 10:45 AM 10/9/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Likewise, and I've picked up a number of other old good quality
>screwdrivers through the years as well.

I found one left behind by painters, totally covered in white paint. Nice
long straight slot, perfect for reaching to damper flanges on an upright. I
gradually (like a nervous tic) scraped the paint off with my thumbnail,
till it returned to its original black and amber handle.

The painters left an inch of paint around all my windows, which I had to
take off with a razor blade, so I didn't feel bad keeping their screwdriver.

Tasteful piece of red oak in your jpg, Conrad?

Susan