Dull Screwdriver! Reprise (w/attachment)

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 10:45:51 -0500

Ron N,

At 13:44 10/8/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>>Same here. I'm still using some of my father's screwdrivers he bought
>>before WW II!
>
>Likewise, and I've picked up a number of other old good quality
>screwdrivers through the years as well.

Getting back to earlier in the thread...

Here is a picture which provides evidence that the proper (and
professional) way to open a paint can is with a screwdriver.

The painters who did this building over the summer left it (lower one in
picture) in my room for some reason. It obviously has been bent to the
optimum angle to get under the lid, and shows evidence of multitasking.
There are flecks of paint high enough to show that it was also used as a
stirrer.

The upper one is for tightening my glasses. ;-}

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: MVC-018S.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 55464 bytes
Desc: not available

Conrad Hoffsommer PTG RPT, MPT, CCT

Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems