Smoke machine deposits

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 19:35:20 -0700 (PDT)

If you could get the thing outside I suppose you could
blast it with naptha in a spray gun, (WEAR MASK AND
GLOVES!!!) which, with the help of a stiff brush
assortment ( like a round parts cleaning brush from an
auto parts store ) should clean out the crud without
dissolving paint, lacquer, etc.. Better still, just
pray for the day when people go to hear actual MUSIC
again, not theatrical shenanigans used to disguise
musical mediocrity!
     Thump