Smoke machine deposits

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 19:58:11 -0700 (PDT)

P.S. When I posted the previous message, I did know it
was a Steinway "D" we were talking about, though it
still probably wouldn't matter as long as you pulled
the action. How about "Pressure-Fit" tuning pin
covers, like oddly shaped Plexiglass boxes with closed
cell neoprene perimeter gaskets, to fit in the tining
pin recesses and keep crud out?
     Or build a climate-controlled shed for the piano.
     Gordon Stelter