Samick Grand Value

VOCE88@aol.com VOCE88@aol.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:14:24 EDT

As you may already know, Terry, the piano is 5'4" and retails somewhere
between 10 and 11k new.

I can't see it being discounted more than 20%, but I get surprised every now
and again. Keep in mind that a used piano is worth what someone is willing to
pay for it. Good luck in the inspection.

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Company
Philadelphia, Pa.
(800) 991-0834