piano chair

Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:53:26 -0700

That sounds familiar.  Did I send that to you back then?  Another senior
moment.

David Love

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Ballard" <yardbird@pop.vermontel.net>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: October 10, 2002 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: piano chair

>Subject: Re: Yamaha Piano Chair
>Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:31:54 -0700
>
>Bill:
>
>CPS Imports
>547 E. Cathy Dr.
>Gilbert AZ 85296
>Phone 480 632 2075
>Fax 480 632 7425]
>email: pianochair@aol.com
>
>They sell an adjustable chair similar to Yamaha's for $169.95 plus $19.00
>shipping.  Available in black or mahogany  Don't know the quality.  They
>also sell other items:  artist benches, adjustable foot pedal stools, etc..
>They were previously known as Hui Imports.

Certainly a knock-off of the Yamaha chair, and at comparable price.
It's well made. The hieight range is the same as the Yamaha chair,
and although the increments are twice as large as Yamaha's (and half
as many) the lift mechanism is much easier on the hands.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"I gotta go ta woik...."
     ...........Ian Shoales, Duck's Breath Mystery Theater