Bridge cap materials

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:26:23 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/2002 1:55:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pianobuilders@olynet.com

    Del
    I suppose falconwood to have essentially the same non-desireable
characteristics as the delignit?  Is the cap making you employ time
consumning > How many laminations? Never mind I can guess but the hardness
issue remains,I mean it's still maple.
    Dale