2-Part Pinblock

Calin Tantareanu dnu@fx.ro
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:46:33 +0200

John,

Thanks for answering. I will see if I can get pinblock material to make =
the plugs. By the way, this is a very old pinblock (around 1867) - was =
it customary back then to make it laminated or solid? It's a Viennese =
piano.
This is an open-face pinblock and there is NO plate, just metal bars and =
a metal hitch pin plate.
Does it matter if the new holes, made after plugging, intersect the =
gluelines of the plugs? I migth have to plug several pins in a line, so =
it migth not be possible to always drill inside a plug. Intersections =
may occur.
I would really like to see some photos of a plugged pinblock. Does =
anybody have them?

Thanks for your help!
=20
=20