Hammer Spring Rail Replacement

Gordon Holley gholley@hi-techhousing.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:58:33 -0500

Hi Joe.  I've already removed the action and it's in my shop.  Have
already removed the spring rail.  My reluctance is spending the time
to replace 88 springs, when most need to be replaced.  That's why I'm
attempting to get an e-mail address or phone number for either Pratt
Winn or Wade Boggs and have a replacement spring rail made.
Your action removal instructions would have been very helpful this
past Saturday morning, I'll keep them for the future.
Thanks Joe, regards, Gordon