Pinblock plugging, was something else

Vanderhoofven dkvander@joplin.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:42:35 -0500

Dear Alan,

Jim Coleman, Sr. sells instructional videos relating to piano
technology.  One of his videos is titled "Pinblock Installation Which
Anyone Can Do", featuring his son, Jim Coleman Jr.  The technique described
is cutting out damaged sections of the pinblock and epoxying in new
sections of new pinblock material.  When I got the video it was less than
$50.00.

http://www.jimwcoleman.com/sponsors/pianotapes/index.html

Ordering information is on the web page.  I get no commissions from Jim
Coleman, Sr., but you NEED to own this video.  It is a MUST HAVE item.  If
you are going to epoxy in new sections of pinblock, it is IMPERATIVE that
you watch this video.  Tell Jim that I said hello!

Sincerely,
David A. Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO