Bridge cap materials

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 20:57:31 EDT

In a message dated 10/14/2002 10:59:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dkvander@joplin.com writes:

> Subj:Re: Bridge cap materials
> Date:10/14/2002 10:59:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:dkvander@joplin.com">dkvander@joplin.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>          Hi Dave

               Thanks for the feedback. Oddly enough his material is what I'm
complaining about. I buy a box and half is so wide grained it's unusable.
I've also had a little ,not a lot of tuning pin tightness inconsistencies in
his blocks. I'm trying to make sure the variable isn't mine. Overall I'm very
satisfied with the maple blocks, it's really all I use. I'm currently trying
a delignit block for the first time.
         Thanks >Dale Erwin