Ebay Diamond in the Rough!!!!!!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:16:52 -0700

Yikes!
After seeing the photos, I couldn't resist. <G> Upon checking the Atlas, I
find that that piano was MADE in China. From the basic case architecture I
would estimate it was made after 1885. There are very few pianos, that I
have seen, with more mold, corrosion and general abuse, obvious on this
"piano"!!!!! They say a picture is worth a thousand words. In this case, I
agree. It seems that there is still hope for the piano owning human race, as
there was nary a bid for this "jewel"!!!!! Thank Gawd!
As most of you know, I work on these beasts quite regularly. My reaction
would be: "haul it to my front door and I will be happy to put it out of
it's misery". <G>
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)