Objective EBVT History

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 23:05:19 -0700

List, for those of you who are interested in tracking the ongoing ripening of the EBVT temperament, I have added an EBVT section to my website. This contains graphs based on actual quotes and actual numbers that have been posted over the past several years. You can see for yourself to what extent the EBVT has been consistent, and how well it matches Bill Bremmer's descriptions of what he has been trying to achieve, culminating with high praise from Owen Jorgensen for the improved EBVT. I have added dates and sources for every one of the 20 charts and related quotes, and have created it so it runs like a slide show -- click on the first thumbnail to start, then click on each chart to advance to the next in the series. Revealing. Instructive. Enjoy.

 jason kanter * piano tuning * www.rollingball.com
 bellevue, wa * 425 562 4127 * cell 425 831 1561
 orcas island * 360 376 2799