pianolac

pianolac pianolac@bestweb.net
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:46:01 -0500

Dale,

heat, humidity and airflow, StarHawk Labs will soon release PianoLac =
Slow, a retarded version designed to be mixed with regular PianoLac.  =
Since I can't duplicate every possible atmospheric condition in my =
lab/shop, I'm giving the finisher control by supplying a slow drying =
version to be blended in varying ratios with the standard PianoLac.

Simply using a retarder could get into problems, depending on how much =
is used under unpredictable conditions.  Combining the Slow with the =
regular narrows down the margin of error and assures that the solids =
content remains constant.

I'll be sending you a quart sample next week for your evaluation.

Arthur