Bridge cap materials

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:30:55 -0700 (PDT)

Would impregnating the wood with epoxy solve all this?
It certainly would pevent moisture from getting into
it in the future, and one could make the epoxy quite
thin by a little lacquer thinner, or perhaps just a
little warmth to insure that the wood absorbed  it
well.
     Thump

HREF="mailto:mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com">mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com</A>

HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>