Objective EBVT History

SidewaysWell1713@aol.com SidewaysWell1713@aol.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:48:10 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/02 9:51:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
jkanter@rollingball.com writes:

> I have been disappointed in you for some time, Bill. You  may have a streak
> of genius but it is intertwined with bitter indignation that twists your
> soul into peculiar knots. I hope you are able to achieve peace sometime in
> this life.

LOL, Don't worry about me, please.  But if that's what you think, do a 5 year
search of the archives and show me one single, solitary, positive comment
that Ed Foote ever made either about me or the EBVT.  All I remember are his
nasty efforts to discredit it and to ridicule me.  Prove me wrong.

"Sideways Well":  the pit Ed Foote dug for himself to wallow in the day he
knowingly published false data for the EBVT on Pianotech.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin