Objective EBVT History

Alan R. Barnard mathstar@salemnet.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:59:48 -0500

No one cares. And I mean NO ONE. Nobody. Not a soul. You can NEVER "win" =
this silly battle. Why do you subject us to it in all your posts?

A. Barnard
Sick-of-It in Salem, MO
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: SidewaysWell1713@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 8:48 AM
  Subject: Re: Objective EBVT History

  In a message dated 10/16/02 9:51:31 PM Central Daylight Time, =
jkanter@rollingball.com writes:

    I have been disappointed in you for some time, Bill. You  may have a =
streak of genius but it is intertwined with bitter indignation that =
twists your soul into peculiar knots. I hope you are able to achieve =
peace sometime in this life.

  LOL, Don't worry about me, please.  But if that's what you think, do a =
5 year search of the archives and show me one single, solitary, positive =
comment that Ed Foote ever made either about me or the EBVT.  All I =
remember are his nasty efforts to discredit it and to ridicule me.  =
Prove me wrong.

  "Sideways Well":  the pit Ed Foote dug for himself to wallow in the =
day he knowingly published false data for the EBVT on Pianotech.=20

  Bill Bremmer RPT
  Madison, Wisconsin
  Click here: -=3Dw w w . b i l l b r e m m e r . c o m =3D-=20