"white glue"

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:43:26 -0600

Hi Mike,

Any white glue that is water based will "do the trick" with the CA. CA is
activated by moisture.

At 01:46 PM 10/17/02 -0500, you wrote:
>List,
>
>There have been several threads over the last couple of years about a
technique (Susan Kline's?) for re-attaching ivory keytops using "white
glue" on the keystick and thin CA on the ivory.   Also used for other
repairs requiring gap filling quick setting adhesive.  Several listees have
endorsed this method.  I would try it too, except I don't know which "white
glue" to use.  Is the "white glue" you all are using Elmer's?

>thanks,
>
>Mike Spalding RPT

Regards,
Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T. Tuner for the Center of
the Arts

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.