Bridge cap materials

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:36:01 -0700 (PDT)

Oh yeah. "round here, at Home Depot the lacquer
thinner is sold as "Epoxy and Lacquer Thinner" says so
right on the can. Are you sure this weakens the bond?
     Thump

HREF="mailto:Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no">Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no</A>

HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>

HREF="mailto:mjbkspal@execpc.com">mjbkspal@execpc.com</A>,