Kanter's new graph on Website

SidewaysWell1713@aol.com SidewaysWell1713@aol.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:03:55 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/02 10:35:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
pianotuna@accesscomm.ca writes:

> Hi Bill,
>
> It sounds as if you still need to refine the directions to create results
> that can be independantly duplicated by others. Too bad that as a creator
> your emotions run so high.

This is one post of yours I will respond to.  I think you're right but it
becomes very complex.  I have often thought I should write a supplement to
the instructions the way there are "line by line" instructions to the
instructions on our wonderful tax forms.  That is to say, what you do when
the theoretical procedure doesn't quite work.

I am pleased, after all, that I do now have the theoretical model because it
permits those who want to use the correction figures to do so but it also
gives me a better basis from which to make alterations when I need to.

As for emotions, they are nearly as volatile as many people seem to think.
Thanks for the suggestion and interest, I'll have to think about it.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin