White Glue

antares antares@euronet.nl
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:08:12 +0200

Maybe interesting in regard to  this GLUE issue is the fact that our
business called 'Grand Piano' (based in Wormerveer, Holland) sells a number
of highly specialized, piano related materials. (our web site is coming very
soon)
One of these articles is a white glue designated only for gluing hammers.
Why is it so special then?
because, together with a glue factory, we have taken years to develop this
glue, to prevent it from dripping and to have a nice collar, or glue ring,
around the shank and the base of the hammer head.
It is an expanding glue and, while gluing hammer heads, it gives us ample
time (minutes) to position the heads until they are positioned exactly
right.
This glue resembles the Yamaha glue and is fairly easy to remove when
another hammer change is needed.

Pretty soon, look for : www. grandpiano.nl
(we offer many more goodies)

friendly greetings