Another glue into the mix..

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:50:23 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I am sure that it is comforting to all the
gelatin and Jell-O (TM) eaters out there to know that
this "food", though made from substances scraped off
the slaughterhouse floor with all the feces, hair,
mud, dead rats and tobacco spittle of the workers, is
"refined" and sugar-sweetened! Gosh! With appetizing
food like this, who'd EVER want to eat a disgusting
apple or banana! Yuck!!!
     Thump