Another glue into the mix..

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:06:32 -0500

Frances & Thump,

At 10:50 10/18/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Yes, I am sure that it is comforting to all the gelatin and Jell-O (TM)
>eaters out there to know that this "food", though made from substances
>scraped off the slaughterhouse floor with all the feces, hair, mud, dead
>rats and tobacco spittle of the workers, is "refined" and sugar-sweetened!
>Gosh! With appetizing food like this, who'd EVER want to eat a disgusting
>apple or banana! Yuck!!!
>      Thump
>
>--- Frances Helms <fhelmsf@netscape.net> wrote:
> >
> > Now I was told sometime in my life that gelatin was made from horses
> hooves, so what I just read is a big improvement considering where horses
> hooves have been.

If you'd ever been through grain processing plants and checked the amounts
of foreign materials allowed in [even "organic"] foods (including all
detritus mentioned above - and more), you wouldn't eat anything!

- Q: What's worse than biting into an apple and finding a worm?
- A: Finding half a worm...

Conrad Hoffsommer PTG RPT, MPT, CCT

Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems
Usually I try to take it one day at a time, but lately several have
attacked me at once...