key dip, dip in.....

Cy Shuster charter1400@charter.net
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:40:17 -0700

It's right here: http://www.geocities.com/mazzaglia_tools/page10.html

Their home page is: http://www.geocities.com/mazzaglia_tools/

--Cy Shuster--
MN/N. Iowa Chapter
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Kdivad@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 3:08 PM
  Subject: Re: key dip, dip in.....

  <snip>
  There is a key dip tool from Mazzaglia Tools (978-372-1319), I have =
used for a number of years and find it magnificant for setting an =
extremely consistant key dip.
  It consists of a 400 gram weight that rests on the key top (with ears =
to assure consistancy in placement) and a cross piece that rests on the =
two adjacent keys centered on a pin adjustable for heighth to guage the =
correct dip dimension.  It is not as functional on sharps but I just use =
the weight in conjuction with a Jaras dip tool to set the dip on sharps.

  David Koelzer
  Vintage Pianos
  DFW