White Glue for hammers----no dripping anymore and perfect glue collars

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 19:22:26 EDT

Andre wrote:

<<"1. it is made from dead animals">>

 Andre an important distinction should be made here...that is the animals
were 'slaughtered' for reasons other than the making of glue. Should the
parts used for glue making just be discarded/wasted?
 Do you also wear no leather?? Have no Leather furniture?? Your car not
leather upholstered?? Drive your car?? Fly in airplanes??

<<"2. it usually stinks, or the stench is hidden by the
use of 'sweetening odors',">>
Andre a good quality hide glue has very little if any odor. If a batch of
hide glues has an offensive odor it should not be used as the quality is to
be held suspect. I don't know about "fish" glue.

<<"but I prefer a more 'neutral' glue, not
derived from animals. The white glue we use and sell is a white glue which
has *no animal residue.*">>
  Hmmmmmmmmmm.........

> We sell this glue as a 'glue kit' : a 250 cc *plastic*
> container with an
> additional 'glue enforcer', a *plastic* measure cup, a
> *plastic* measure spoon
Lot of "animal residue" in your packaging...double standard?? :-)
Plastic is "derived" from petroleum aka.......dead dinosaurs...aka "animal
residue".
Jim Bryant (FL)