What percentage?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 06:53:10 -0400

Terry,

Yes, I have.  Someone else raised this question in a private post.  I didn't say that my new rates would reflect *only*
cost-of-living or inflation increases, although that does seem to be implied.  Knowing those percentages would seem to be
a good starting point.  Whether or not I add to that for experience/expertise is a personal judgment.

Regards,
Clyde