ears vs. eyes..kinda long-winded

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 07:14:58 -0400

Susan,

Well...  yeah...  (this isn't going to sound nice)...  While some museums
display even recent works, others display items that have lost their practical
usefulness.  But indeed, we would be in a fix if the day comes when the only
tuners left are those who need a machine to determine whether or not a piano is
in tune.

Regards,
Clyde